Plan Manage Assist (PMA) is a financial intermediary which was founded by two families who are passionate about disability. Both families have members with disabilities and found there was very little out there for people who wanted to plan to manage their NDIS funding.
We are parents and families and we give all the love, care, and support to our family members. However, more importantly, we are carers for family members that are unable to communicate and make choices for themselves. Like all families and carers of people with disabilities, we continually strive for inclusion and share the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to become a valuable member of our communities and to achieve their goals.
As such, we have gained first-hand experience and knowledge about the NDIS process, how it works and what the benefits can be. Yes, we have been through it ourselves so we understand the frustrations and the challenges.
The NDIS is life-changing and helps people with a disability achieve their goals. You are now able to take control of your own supports and funding to achieve greater independence, community involvement, employment and improved well-being.
You are now supported by highly qualified and experienced financial team
Plan Manage Assist is dedicated:
- helping you achieve your goals
- help empower and inform people with disability to be confident consumers
- provide experienced, compassionate support staff that understand the business and your needs
- provide the highest standard of financial services available for all participants
- to be the benchmark of communicating and providing the best services to all participants
Why we are different and the benefits to participants:
- we are carers that understand your needs
- we understand all aspects of the services we will provide
- we have qualified and experienced CPA accountants
- we will provide a quality service to participants
Our team is here to support you on your NDIS journey with the latest technology that is easy to manage.
“To be a leader in developing and supporting individuals with disabilities so they can thrive and participate fully in their lives”
“Quality service and support that will enable individuals to maximise their potential in life”
Confidence & Peace of Mind
Registered providers are individuals or organisations that are registered with the NDIA to deliver a support or a product to a participant in the NDIS
Plan Manage Assist are registered with the NDIA and have experience in engaging with NDIS participants to understand their goals, preferences and objectives.
“I found having my funds managed it took the stress out of paying my supports”