Plan Manage Assist (PMA) is a financial intermediary which was founded by two families who are passionate about disability. Both families have members with disabilities and found there was very little out there to assist people who wanted to plan and manage their NDIS funding with care and compassion.
What sets us apart from a lot of other providers is that we have first hand experience of the NDIS process how it works and what the benefits are and we understand the frustrations and the challenges you go through. We are extremely passionate about what we do and so go that extra mile to assist you.
Like all families and carers of people with disabilities, we continually strive for inclusion and share the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to become a valuable member of our communities and to achieve their goals.
The NDIS is life-changing and helps people with a disability achieve their goals. You are now able to take control of your own supports and funding to achieve greater independence, community involvement, employment and improved well-being.
You will be supported by a team that have the insight, compassion and extensive knowledge about the NDIS as well as our qualified and experienced financial team.
Our team work closely with participants and carers to ensure that they are aware and up to date with their expenditure on an ongoing basis, ensuring that they feel comfortable and understand the processes along the way as well as providing a guarantee turnaround of up to 7 days maximum of paying invoices.
Why we are different and what are the benefits to participants?
- we are carers that understand your needs
- we understand all aspects of the services we provide
- we have qualified and experienced CPA accountants onboard
- we provide a quality service to participants and carers
Plan Manage Assist is dedicated to:
- helping you achieve your goals
- help empower and inform people with disability to be confident consumers
- provide experienced, compassionate support staff that understand the business and your needs
- provide the highest standard of financial services available for all participants
- to be the benchmark of communicating and providing the best services to all participants